Instructions for IJLP
The submissions must complete with the following instructions:
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper should be original and unpublished.
3. The paper should not contain any plagiarized material.
4. The research papermust contain footnotes, references, suggestions and findings (if any).
5. A joint publication (co-authored publication) may have a maximum of two authors.
6. Full names of all the authors must be given.
7. Word Limit
A. Articles (between 3000-4000 words including footnotes)
B. Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
C. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
D. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Note: The Submissions must not exceed the word limit.
1. The author(s) must follow the ILI method of Citation.
2. The acceptance for publication is subject to the approval of Editorial Team and the same will be communicated to the Author.
Authors must follow the above given instructions prior to the submission. Authors must ensure that, the papers are free from plagiarism, grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors. Non-compliance of the above guidelines will lead to the rejection of the paper. Upon publication, copy(s) of the journal shall be sent to the author(s).
Publication fees for IJLP
The publication fee is Rs.1050/- for a single authored paper and Rs. 1650/- for a co-authored paper.
Note: The publication fees should be paid after the acceptance of paper by the Editor.
The Editorial Team of IJLP holds the copyright to all articles contributed to this publication. The views expressed in this publication are purely personal opinions of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editorial Team of IJLP . Though all efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published, the Editorial Team of IJLP is not responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise.
|IJLP Copyright Form|
CALL FOR PAPERS OF IJLP